Now… What do other property seminars charge?
W-ell… It ranges anywhere from RM5,000 up to RM13,800! But the most important questions you’ve got to ask yourself is:
1) Are they teaching you how to fish, or throw fishes at you every other week? Some ‘guru’s sell developers units every other week, with this week Developer A is ‘good’, next week Developer B is ‘good’, and so on.. but the real question is… Who is the one who actually becomes more wealthy in the end? 🙂
2) Bulk/group purchase (again)? Every other ‘guru’ or non-guru is encouraging buying in a whole group for ‘wholesale’ price, it’s a no-brainer. Just gather 10 people or more, with each person committing to at least one unit, negotiate with the developer for a further 5 or 10% discount, and that’s it! But the question is… What if the project doesn’t complete? Who would be at a loss? The promoter or the people who bundle together to purchase?
3) Outdated or all Theoretical info? Some “guru’s” are already out of the market, and focus only on training seminars. Some just take information from books/other seminars. Are these people ‘Generals’ or Soldiers? Lets face it… Wouldn’t it make more sense to learn from someone who have done it, still doing it, and trains people the same exact methods to fish, and fish together?
The ultimate aim of Property Fast Track is to gather a group of like-minded investors to go into Big Deals together. Imagine if in 3-5 years time, the group has at least 5 or more people with a property portfolio or RM10,000,000. What type of deals could we get into?
Perhaps investing into whole commercial buildings, whole apartment buildings, Hotel chains, and resorts? Those are the Big Deals we have in mind… The most interesting thing about property investment is to make money buying the property from day 1! So… What is Property Fast Track all about?
Property Fast Track: Your Proven Formula to Wealth!
1 Full Day Seminar: Giving you the Fast Track Advantage! (Worth RM3,288) The Property Fast Track Seminar is really going to give you an unfair advantage over other less educated investors who don’t understand the value of investing in themselves. It is practical, hands-on, and mind blowing! All based on practical experience, not theories from books!
On this Fast Track learning experience you will discover:
1. How to build a portfolio for retirement
2. Get to know the top secrets of creative financing
3. How to have your property keep generating cash flow for you
4. How to set up your own bank
5. How to differentiate yourself from other average property investors
6. How to avoid painful mistakes in property investment
7. How to put your safety net before going into bigger deals
8. How to find hidden gem in bushes without paying premium
9. How you can quickly and easily assess if you should buy the investment property or not.
10. How to Breakthrough the 70%Loan-to-value cap (LTV) (30% downpayment for 3rd residential property and above) and more! *Only for Gold and Platinum session attendees*
Some of the things you’ll get when you attend our Property Fast Track seminars are:
1) A special session to address the mental block(s) you have about property investment.
These mental blocks or mental barriers are not trivial matters. Most people know of its negative effects, yet still allow it to rule their lives. Would you agree that a mental block is like a handbrake. How fast can a car go with its handbrakes on? Eliminating mental barriers is vital to your success. That’s why in our Property Fast Track seminars, we help participants overcome mental barriers with various techniques which we ourselves learnt over the years.
2) Games and simulation practice of calculating the numbers; cash flow, how to find out the real market value of the property, negotiating and doing deals.
This allows participants to better understand how the whole process works, and not be misled by agents/brokers or sellers.
3) Q & A and direct consultation at the seminar. Each individual would have different experiences, by sharing, everyone learns more together!
4) Personal Mentoring and Coaching after the workshop through Property Fast Track Secret Group (via telephone consultations: Only for urgent and sensitive matters, specific and difficult questions which are not convenient to be shared in the group)
Providing personal mentoring and coaching is a big commitment from us as each intake, we have an average of 20 people per class, thus the time allotted to do personal mentoring and coaching is very great and really takes up a lot of our time. Almost all of the alumni who managed to buy property(s) below market value mentioned that personal coaching and consulting opportunities is one key element in their success!
If you haven’t invested in properties before, or even owned a single credit facility with the bank.. Won’t you feel a little worried and scared going through all this processes? If so, It is VERY Normal.. 🙂 That is why you need a mentor / coach with experience to support and guide you in property investment. Especially if they are still very actively in the market, and not telling you about outdated information.
Moreover, property investment deals with large sums of money, and any mistakes could result in the loss of thousands to millions of Ringgit. This Should Not Happen To You!
In fact everything you need to start successfully and safely investing in properties, and to start finding Good Value Properties as soon as possible! We will have our teams of Lawyers, Bankers, Tax Agents, and Real Estate agents sharing with you valuable information that average property investors would never know!
Some of our members bought Below Market Deals as much as 27% BMV within
7 days after attending our course!
The system definitely works, as long as YOU put it to work! We are so proud of them! And success stories from our members keep on coming…
Total is RM12,388?… Not! Get it for only RM2,388!
And to sweeten the deal, If you purchased our Start From 0! 3 Years to a RM10million Property Portfolio, there’s a Bonus Voucher where you can immediately knock off RM500, and come for only RM1,788! Get it at leading bookstores, MPH, Popular, Times, Kinokuniya, Borders, or even mphonline.com!