Interesting lessons from a bike ride.. Yes, it is related to property investment as well… How? Read on ya.. 🙂
1) Weather prediction can be wrong. Yesterday morning, there was a slight drizzle at 5am at my area. And weather.com as well as accuweather.com predicted rainfall at 8am. What’s the worst thing that can happen? Get wet? Turn back? At least it’s better than not showing up! FYI, it really didn’t rain in the morning..
– Isn’t this how most people usually behave? A little bit of prediction of issues or challenges in the horizon, and most people would just give up on their dreams, preferring instead to be ‘secure’ and comfortable than to strive for something better..
2) Be at the front with the team. Get close to the team not just for emotional and moral support, but momentum to keep going. For people cycling in line, there’s 30% less wind resistance, so it’s not as tiring.. And with people behind you, one can’t really go slow, can they? 🙂 If you’re cycling alone, not only is it lonely, but the wind resistance would be stronger, and more effort required.. my Maximum distance covered previously was 64.48km, and today I managed to do 80km! at 3 times the usual speed!
– Don’t we need a team that moves together with us? It’s not only lonely to do it alone, it’s also more tiring… And when you feel like slowing down, you’ll have your team to keep you going!
3) Trust your team. They’re all experienced cyclists, so they know the whole route.Not only that, you know that you’ll definitely reach there as the people right beside you have already done that, and know that it can be done, and can support you all the way as long as you yourself want to do it. No one can force you..
– It is all about having trust in the team that is working with you, knowing that they have already done it, and will continue doing it, that it can be done.. The only matter is, are you willing to do it?
So what do you guys and gals think? Feel free to Like, Comment and Share ya…