15 Key Distinctions between Entrepreneur vs Employee Mindset
Just by looking at the title above, which mindset would you prefer to have?
I believe for many people, they would of course choose to have an entrepreneur mindset!
The question is…
What is the difference between an entrepreneur vs an employee mindset?
And which one is better?
1) I am responsible for everything that happens in my life.
2) I choose freedom over working for money.
3) I focus on solutions, not problems.
4) I dont’t need to know everything to get started, but I need to get started to be great.
5) Failures and mistakes are learning stones to my success.
6) I believe in win-win situation for all.
7) I believe in what I am doing for my business because it contributes to a better world.
8) I choose to be around friends who are like minded and push me to greater heights. I avoid and spend less time with negative people.
9) I believe in cutting short my learning curve by learning from the very best in my chosen entrepreneurial field, and seek actively to find suitable mentors.
10) I believe in self development, and continuous learning via seminars/workshops.
11) I believe in abundance mentality,
12) I believe in my dream and pursue it even though it’s against the norm of society.
13) I have a humble mentality, to always respect others and to remember my roots.
14) I believe in ‘sky is the limit’ when it comes to my income. I choose to work for myself. I believe in passive income greatly.
15) I am responsible for my own success. If it’s to be, it’s up to me! I make things happen. I make my own luck.
1) When things go wrong, or the economy goes down, I usually ask ‘why is this always happening to me?’ or I blame the economy, the government,etc.
2) Security is most important for me over freedom.
3) I tend to blame, criticise, and complain when I am faced with problems.
4) I need to know everything first before getting started.
5) I fear failures.
6) I believe if I were to succeed in something, I would have to take advantage of others.
7) I have the ‘Me-mentality’. What’s In It for Me? Instead of ‘how can I help others?’
8) I am not aware of who I spend time with. I am cool going out with friends who are negative thinking.
9) I don’t really need mentors or coaches in my life.
10) When presented with oppurtunity to attend educational seminars/workshops to develop oneself, I usually ask ‘how much is the price first?’ or ‘so expensive! not worth it!’ or even worse ‘ WHY WASTE MONEY GOING FOR SEMINARS?’
11) I have scarcity mentality. I think there is not enough going around.
12) I am self conscious of what others think of me.
13) I tend to be egoistic when thinking of upgrading myself by attending seminars/workshops or learning from someone successful who is younger than me.
Or perhaps I feel I am wise enough anyway due to my age. I have the ‘I AM ALWAYS RIGHT’ mentality,
14) I value my paycheck greatly. Working for others is ok for me as long as I have a paycheck. I don’t really focus on passive income.
15) I have the ‘HOPE’ strategy- I believe that ‘if only the right Break comes along in my life, I would be wealthy and happy’.
So, thats the 15 Key Distinctions that I’ve discovered between and Entrepreneur vs an employee mindset.
Which one do you think is a better mindset to have? I leave for you to decide!